onion, finely sliced
egg, well beaten
lemon, juice of
salt & pepper
- Season the hamburger well with salt and pepper and add the egg. Mix well.
- Mix in rice.
- To make sauce, melt the butter and add the tomato soup and an equal amount of water and add to onion.
- Add the parsley, celery, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Wash the cabbage leaves and boil until tender.
- Put 2 tbsp of meat mixture in each leaf and roll tightly.
- Secure each roll with a toothpick.
- Place in a saucepan and pour sauce over rolls.
- Cover pan tightly and cook slowly for 3 hours.
- Serve very hot.