1 1/2 lbs
extra lean ground beef
1 (3 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
( I use yellow, but I can't see why you couldn't use another kind, adjusting for flavour)
prepared horseradish, drained
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, mustard and horseradish; set aside.
- Mix meat and salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide in half.
- Pat on half evenly in an ungreased 8" pie pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over meat in pan.
- Shape remaining meat into an 8" circle, place on top of cheese mixture and pinch edges of meat patties together to seal.
- Bake 55 min.
- or until well done.
- Remove to a serving plate and cut into wedges to serve.