1 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add just enough milk to make a firm dough.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead until smooth.
- Roll out to a thickness of 1 1/8". Using a fork, prick all over.
- Using a 1 1/2" round cookie cutter, cut rounds and place 1" apart on prepared pans.
- Bake for 12-15 min, until the crust is golden brown.
- transfer to wire racks to cool.