78.07 ml sour cream (light is fine) or 78.07 ml
onions, finely minced
dried dill weed
( light is fine)
parmesan cheese, grated
cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- If frozen, partially thaw fillets and cut into serving size pieces.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Combine sour cream or yogurt, mustard, onion, dill, and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture over fish.
- Bake 20 minutes per inch of thickness of fish if frozen or 10-12 minutes if thawed.
- When just done, sprinkle with the cheeses and a dash of paprika.
- Broil 1 minute or until the cheese is bubbly and flecked with brown.
- Serve with lemon wedges.