frozen orange juice concentrate
orange zest, grated
1 1/4 teaspoons
red pepper flakes, crushed
boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In small bowl, combine honey with juice concentrate, orange zest, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry. Season lightly with salt.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat margarine and oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook about 4 minutes, until seared.
- Turn chicken, cook another 4 minutes until just cooked through.
- Pour honey mixture over chicken and cook, turning chicken to coat as sauce begins to thicken, about 2 min.
- Serve chicken breasts with honey-orange glaze spooned over the top.