thick-sliced bacon, diced
1 teaspoon minced garlic or 2 -3 cloves
very lean hamburger
condensed cream of mushroom soup
dry white wine
salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the slice of bacon into small pieces and sauté in skillet until soft.
- Add the onions and garlic and sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add the hamburger and sauté all together until well-browned.
- Add the condensed soup, sour cream, dry mustard, Worcestershire, and white wine.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve over the baked potatoes.
- Makes 4 servings.