boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
onions, finely diced
sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
salt and pepper
grated parmesan cheese
1 lb farfalle pasta or 1 lb
bow tie pasta
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken, onions, sundried tomatoes, basil, thyme, oregano and garlic.
- Sauté until chicken is almost cooked.
- Add the whipping cream and parmesan cheese.
- Continue to simmer until slightly thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In large pot, bring water to boil and cook pasta until al dente.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce.
- Place in individual pasta bowls.
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese and black pepper.