1 (14 ounce) cans
1 (12 fluid ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F and heat sugar in a small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and caramel colored.
- QUICKLY pour into bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Place evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla in a blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish (over the dissolved sugar).
- Place casserole in a 13x9-inch baking dish; fill baking dish with warm water to 1-inch depth.
- Bake 1 hour and 20 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Remove flan from hot water.
- Cool at room temperature in casserole on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Run knife around rim; gently shake to loosen.
- Invert into serving dish.