4 cups pureed butternut squash or 4 cups
1 (12 ounce) cans
fresh nutmeg, grated
heavy whipping cream
crystallized ginger, minced
toasted pine nuts
- Mix Butternut, Brown sugar, Evaporated milk, Eggs, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Dried Ginger,& Salt.
- Pour into a Pyrex Pan (8x8x2) inches that was sprayed with cooking spray (Pam).
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile whip cream till it starts to thicken then add sugar till firm, fold in Crystallized ginger.
- Scoop warm or chilled pudding top with whipped cream and toasted pine nuts.