macadamia nuts, soaked 8 hours and drained
celtic sea salt
lemon juice, freshly squeezed
( or Rejuvalac)
pine nuts, soaked 2 hours and drained
spinach, chopped fine
onion, chopped fine
red potatoes, grated
- Place macadamia nuts, garlic, salt, lemon juice and Rejuvelac or water into blender and blend well until mixture is smooth.
- Add pine nuts to mixture and blend well.
- Fold the nut mixture into spinach.
- Add onions and potatoes, stirring well.
- Drop by spoonfuls on a teflex sheet.
- Sprinkle paprika on latkes.
- Dehydrate for 4 hours.