1 (7 ounce) packages
spaghetti, cooked and drained
2 (8 ounce) cans
1 (3 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
chopped green pepper
cloved garlic, minced
- Brown ground beef with onion, green pepper and garlic.
- Drain and add tomato sauce.
- In 2 qt casserole, spread 1/2 of the spaghetti.
- Mix together the sour cream, cream cheese and cottage cheese.
- Cover the spaghetti layer with the cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining spaghetti.
- Drizzle melted butter over all.
- Cover with the hamburger sauce mixture.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator at least 20 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.