1 1/2 teaspoons
( I use the dried kind of buttermilk and reconstitute it with water to equal 3/4 cups, reduces fat to)
- Put all ingredients except egg whites in loaf pan and use dough cycle.
- At the end (on most bread machines the cycle ends after the first rise), remove the dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Separate into 16 equal parts, and form into balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet, and cover loosely with saran wrap.
- (I usually warm the oven to about 100 degrees, and put it in there for the second rising) Let rise for 20-30 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Remove saran wrap (and remove from oven at this point, if using my technique) and preheat oven to 375.
- Brush the rolls with the egg whites and bake until browned (approx 25 minutes).