cherry tomatoes, quartered
- After slicing the chicken breasts into thin cutlets, cook over medium heat until golden brown and set aside.
- Cook the quinoa at the same time by boiling water and simmering, covered, for about 15 minutes.
- Prep the veggies by quartering the cherry tomatoes, chopping the onions, cleaning out the avocado.
- Make the guacamole by mixing the salt, avocado, onions, and cherry tomatoes.
- When the quinoa is done, add it into the guacamole and add in the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, to taste.
- Spread the quinoa guacamole mixture onto your wraps, add in the chicken and some arugula and enjoy!