1 1/2 lbs
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup, undiluted
2 1/2 cups
broken up tortilla chips, divided
1 1/2 cups
shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook ground beef, until no longer pink.
- Stir in soup.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of tortilla chips in a greased shallow 2 1/2 quart baking dish Top with beef mixture.
- Layer salsa on top of beef.
- Layer cheese on top of salsa.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25- 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips and bake 3 minutes longer or until chips are lightly toasted.