cooked chicken breast
1 (15 ounce) cans
black beans, drained and rinsed
1 1/2 cups
shredded mexican cheese
36 small corn tortillas or 36 small
1 1/2 cups
plain fat free Greek yogurt
low sodium chicken broth
minced garlic cloves
( to taste)
( to Taste)
salt & pepper
- 1. Soften the tortillas in your usual way. (Can fry in a little bit of oil).
- 2. Chop the chicken finely.
- 3. Mix chicken, beans, and 1 cup of cheese in a bowl.
- 4. Roll the filling in the softened tortillas and place them in a lightly greased pan.
- 5. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6. Melt butter in a stock pot.
- 7. Add diced vegetables and saute until tender.
- 8. Sprinkle flour over the butter/veggie mix, whisk together and coke for 2 - 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 9. Add spices to taste, and cook for another minute or so.
- 10. Whisk in the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- 11. When the sauce is thickened, remove from the heat and let cool for a few minutes, then whisk in the sour cream.
- 12. Taste the sauce and readjust your seasonings, if you need to.
- 13. Pour the sauce over top, sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 14. Bake for 45 minutes or until bubbly and a little browned on the top.