fat free cream cheese
( room temperature)
fat free sour cream
mozzarella cheese, finely shredded and divided
( or any kind of cheese you like)
14 1/2 ounces
cooked bacon, chopped
( or 1/4 cup real bacon pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a blender combine tomatoes, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Blend until pureed. Set pizza sauce aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and 2 ounces of shredded cheese. Mix well until well combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in an even layer over baking dish (pie plate or 8x8 works).
- Pour blended pizza sauce (tomato mixture) over cream cheese mixture and evenly distribute with spatula.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over pizza sauce.
- Top pizza dip with bacon and pepperoni.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is browned and bubbly.