shrimp, raw and tail on
onion, cut nicely
ginger, fresh minced
1 1/2 cups
( 2 cups if you want. Food.com, apparently, is not aware of moringa which is why it says spinach....or)
( canola works fine)
- When you skillet is hot, pour in a little oil.
- Add the shrimp.
- Then add onion, ginger and garlic.
- When the shrimp turn pink, take them out, they are done.
- Add the moringa to the skillet. Cook just enough to warm through while mixing with the onion, ginger and garlic.
- Place the veggie in the middle of a plate and surround with the shrimp.
- Salt to taste.