low fat vanilla soymilk
1/2 cup canola oil or 1/2 cup
melted coconut oil
red gel food coloring
( or 1 tbsp liquid)
1 1/2 cups
1 cup kamut or 1 cup
4 1/2 ounces
dark chocolate, cut into 20 chunks
( you can also use squares of bittersweet chocolate bar or large chocolate chunks)
- Preheat oven to 375?F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch, soy milk, vinegar, vanilla, oil and food colouring until well combined.
- Mix in the flour, sugar, cocoa and baking powder.
- Using a tablespoon or a small cookie scoop, take out portions of the batter, roll into balls and place on the sheets.
- Press a chocolate square or star into the centre of each.
- Bake 8-9 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.