dry parmesan cheese
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix them together throughly with your hands.
- Scoop out about 1 tablespoon worth of meatball mixture and squeeze it several times to pack it tightly.
- Roll the mixture between the palms of your hands to form a 1 1/2" meatball.
- Arrange each meatball on a baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs at 425 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
- Allow the meatballs to cool down before trying to pick them up or they will break apart.