bone-in chicken breast halves
celery ribs, sliced
( approx. (or more)
chicken bouillon cubes
( more or less to taste)
1 (16 ounce) bags
egg noodles, cooked and drained
parsley, if desired
- Heat chicken and water to boiling, skimming fat as it accumulates.
- Add the onion, celery, carrots, seasonings, and bouillon.
- Bring back up to a boil, cover and simmer over low heat for approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- When chicken is tender, remove to a plate till cool enough to handle.
- Remove skin and pull off meat into bite-size pieces.
- Place chicken back in the pot,and add noodles, and fresh parsley if desired.
- Reheat and serve.