boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch chunks
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
4 1/2 cups
egg noodles, uncooked
favorite frozen mixed vegetables
shredded cheddar cheese
- In 5-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat oil.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder; cook in oil until no longer pink, about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add broth; heat to boiling.
- Add uncooked noodles and frozen vegetables, stirring to coat noodles with liquid.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese until melted.