( I use Badilla Brand)
green pepper, diced
red pepper, diced
salsa, use your favorite
romaine lettuce, chopped
cheddar cheese, grated
guacamole, LOOK for my Guacamole Recipe
- Sprinkle both sides of Chicken Cutlets with the Sazon Completa.
- Cut Chicken Cutlets in 1/2 .
- Saute Chicken in 2 tsp of Olive Oil over Medium heat for 5 minutes turning once.
- Add Onion and Peppers Garlic powder,Salt and Pepper.
- Add remaining 1 Tsp olive oil
- Saute for 3 to 4 minutes or until Peppers and Onions are tender.
- Add Salsa saute 1 minute, Set Aside.
- Meanwhile warm tortilla in a heated pan turning frequently.
- Remove Tortilla and keep Warm.
- Build your Fajita Taco I Put the Guacamole on the bottom.
- ( Guacamole Recipe coming soon).
- Add Shredded lettuce.
- Add Chicken topped with a drizzle of pan juices.
- Top with cheese and chopped tomato.
- and Ms. Fajita and Mr. Taco lived happily ever after -- in your belly.