black cherry tomatoes, rinsed but whole
garlic cloves, minced
handful oregano, fresh
chili flakes, to taste
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a medium saucepan.
- Add the tomatoes and heat until they burst.
- Stir in all ingredients up to the cheese and let simmer, covered for 20-30 minutes.
- Add the parmesan cheese and remove from heat. Let the cheese melt before serving.
- Serving suggestion is to serve with chicken on angel hair pasta, with basil leaves.