1 3/4 cups
- Blend the buttermilk, eggs, butter, and vanilla in a blender at a medium – low speed until well combined.
- Slowly add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Continue to blend until the batter is thick and smooth.
- Add the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the batter is as thick as honey or cake mix batter
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat and coat it with non-stick spray.
- Pour 1/3 cup of the pancake batter onto the pan. Watch for the pancake to form bubbles on the surface and the griddle side of the pancake golden.
- Gently but quickly flip the pancake over and cook for 30 seconds or until golden.
- Spray non-stick spray between cooking new pancakes.
- Serve immediately with butter and maple syrup.
- If you don’t have a blender, all the ingredients can be whisked in a bowl until the batter is smooth.