over-ripe bananas, mashed room temperature
eggs, room temperature
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar with melted butter and stir in mashed bananas, eggs, and vanilla.
- Pour flour over banana mixture and sprinkle with baking soda and salt.
- Mix just until no dry spots remain- do not over mix.
- Prepare pans by spraying liberally with cooking spray and coating the sides with sugar by swirling and tapping.
- Fill pans 2/3 of the way full and sprinkle more sugar on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on pan size. Bread is done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool and invert to remove loaves.