1 (225 g) boxes
( ritz, French onion, veggie thins, Bretons)
instant minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- In a food processor blend box of crackers, garlic, dehydrated onions, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk milk and egg together.
- In a medium bowl place about 1 cup cracker mixture.
- Take pork chop and soak in egg mixture, then cover with crackers.
- Repeat previous step to make breaking extra thick and crunchy.
- Place in casserole pan and place gobs of margarine around pork chops.
- Bake for 30 min and enjoy.