( cut into 1-inch pieces)
( cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
1 (26 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
wide egg noodles
( Cooked according to directions on package)
- In large pot, prepare egg noodles according to directions of package.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat.
- Add bacon and cook until lightly crispy.
- Add garlic and onion. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add round steak, paprika, salt, pepper. Cook until meat is lightly brown on the outside. Do not over- cook because it could make the meat tough.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and 1 can of water. Mix well, bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes. (Stirring occasionally).
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Pour mixture over cooked egg noodles and serve while hot.
- Note: May add additional salt and pepper to taste. I like mine with a lot of pepper.