1 (10 ounce) cans
red enchilada sauce
1 (16 ounce) boxes
medium pasta shells
90% lean ground beef
2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets
1 1/2 cups
1 (8 ounce) packages
mexican cheese, shredded
- Pour the enchilada sauce into a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Cook your shells according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water - pour the shells into the 9x13 dish and coat the shells with the enchilada sauce.
- While the shells are cooking, brown the ground beef until cooked through; do not drain.
- Add the taco packets and water to the ground beef and stir; bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese to the beef mixture and stir in until melted; simmer another 5-10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Pour the meat mixture into the 9x13 dish and spread evenly over the shells.
- Top with the Mexican cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.