nonfat beef broth
low sodium soy sauce
garlic cloves, chopped
( 1/2 tablespoon)
crushed red pepper flakes
( leanest cut available)
sugar snap pea
scallions, chopped, plus thinly sliced scallions, for serving
- In a bowl, combine beef broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, garlic, and red pepper. Whisk until cornstarch dissolves. Set aside.
- Season beef with salt and thinly slice. Add to the bowl and toss to coat. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add broccoli, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, scallions, and 1/4 cup of the marinade from the beef. Stirring occasionally, cook until broccoli softens, about 3 minutes.
- Add beef and remaining marinade. Stirring occasionally, cook until beef is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve it up and season to taste with additional salt and garnish with sliced scallions, if using. Enjoy!