1 (623.68 g) bag
frozen grilled chicken breasts
( Tyson Grilled & Ready Strips)
red bell pepper, cut julienne
fettuccine pasta, cooked al dente in salted water
garlic cloves, minced
( Recommend chardonnay)
grated parmesan cheese
fresh baby spinach leaves
sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Slice the bell pepper julienne and place on a baking sheet. Toss peppers in olive oil and 2 minced gloves of garlic and spread them out. Season with salt and pepper and place in oven.
- Roast peppers for 10-15 minutes until edges begin to darken and the peppers become tender, stirring peppers halfway through. Set roasted red peppers aside.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook pasta while following the next steps.
- In a medium sauce pan on low-medium heat, add 3 cloves of minced garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and stick of butter. After butter melts, whisk in the flour.
- Add the white wine to the sauce pan. Add the thyme, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes to the sauce. Allow to simmer 2 minutes until wine has reduced.
- Add the heavy cream to the sauce. After sauce comes back up to temperature, slowly stir in the Parmesan cheese. Stir often until cheese is melted and the sauce becomes smooth. Allow the sauce to simmer on low heat while preparing the chicken.
- In a large saute pan on medium-high, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the frozen chicken breast strips. When the chicken is halfway warmed-through, add the roasted red peppers and saute until the chicken is well browned.
- Reduce the heat to medium and pour the sauce over the chicken and roasted red peppers. Stir well to incorporate all the browned chicken bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the spinach and stir well to allow sauce to wilt the leaves.
- Add the drained fettuccine pasta to the saute pan and stir using tongs to coat the pasta well.
- Serve with fresh garlic bread and salad. Enjoy!