red potatoes, quartered
1 head cabbage, cut into 6 wedges or 680.38 g
1 corned beef, with seasoning packet or 1360.77 g
946.0 ml water or 946.36 ml
- If seasoning packet is not perforated, make several small holes with tip of paring knife.
- Place carrots in crockpot.; top with potatoes.
- Place seasoning packet on top of vegetables.
- Place corned beef, fat side up, over seasoning packet and vegetables. Add water.
- Cover, cook on low heat 7 hours.
- Add cabbage and cook 3 hours more.
- Combine mustard and honey in small bowl.
- Discard seasoning packet.
- Slice beef and serve with vegetables and mustard sauce.