( whole milk works best)
green onion, chopped
fried bacon, crumbled
1 1/2 cups
cheddar cheese, grated
salt and pepper
- 1. Bake potatoes in oven until done; let cool. Peel and cut potatoes into bite size pieces.
- 2. In a large pot on medium heat, melt butter. Add flour and stir until blended.
- 3. Increase heat to medium-high, slowly adding milk until mixture is almost to a boil.
- 4. Add potatoes, green onions and bacon.
- 5. Stir in cheese and sour cream.
- 6. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 7. Heat until cheese is melted; serve.