10 1/2 ounces
low-fat cream of chicken soup
( Campbells 98% fat free)
1 (16 ounce) bags
1 -2 cup
( I like to use rotisserie chicken)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Open pie crusts and let sit out to soften.
- Spray pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl - mix soup, milk, honey, vegetables together.
- Unroll 1 crust into pie dish.
- Pour in mix.
- Unroll 2nd pie crust on top.
- Pinch edges together.
- Poke 5-8 knife marks in center of crusts.
- (brush top crust with a beaten egg white or spray the top crust with cooking spray).
- Bake at 350 for 75 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.