1 1/2 lbs
chicken cutlets, cut into 1-inch pieces
salt and pepper, to taste
2 teaspoons thyme, chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon
white wine, dry
chicken broth, reduced sodium
parsley, chopped fresh
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in skillet until foam subsides. Add chicken and cook over med-high heat for about 3 min, until light golden.
- Add mushrooms, cook for 2 min, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer mixture to plate and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 tbsp butter in skillet over med heat.
- Add shallots and cook 2 minute.
- Stir in wine and broth, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minute
- Add cream and gently simmer 5 minute.
- Return chicken/mushroom mixture to skillet, stir in parsley, and heat through. Serve immediately.