potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
( 2 1/2 lbs)
1 1/2 cups
cheddar cheese, grated
- Put potatoes, onions, salt and water in cooker.
- Close cooker.
- Bring to full pressure on high heat.
- Reduce heat and cook for 3 minutes Remove cooker from heat.
- allow to cool naturally, till there is no pressure inside cooker Open cooker.
- Mix the mixture smooth in a blender or mash it through a sieve.
- Return soup to cooker.
- Add milk and pepper.
- Place cooker on medium heat and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese and stir till cheese melts.
- Serve immediately, garnish with parsley.