prepared pie crust
marshmallow peeps, total plus additional for garnish
( your choice of color)
1 1/2 cups
heavy whipping cream
semisweet chocolate, cut into small chunks and chilled in freezer
( or two toffee bars chopped into bite-size pieces)
- Using a double boiler, stir in hot milk and Peeps until fully melted and uniform in color. Allow to cool to room temperature, 7-10 minutes. Do not allow mixture to stiffen.
- Whip cream to stiff peaks using a kitchen mixer.
- Using large rubber spatula, fold whipped cream and chocolate pieces into the Peeps mixture. Make sure all of the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour into prepared pie crust and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with green coconut, whole Peeps and/or more chocolate pieces.