( can sub vegetable stock)
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
italian style diced tomatoes with juice
1 (15 1/2 ounce) cans
great northern beans
1 (9 ounce) packages
garlic clove, minced
fresh spinach, torn
salt and pepper
olive oil, for finishing
- Combine first six ingredients in a medium soup pot over medium/high heat.
- Bring to a boil and cook tortellini the time listed on the package.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and add spinach.
- Cook an additional 2 minutes or until spinach is tender.
- If desired drizzle each serving with a small amount of extra virgin olive oil.