pumpkin pie spice
59.14 ml maple syrup or 59.14 ml
- 1. Preheat the oven to 325°F Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine oats, spices, and salt. Mix well.
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, pumpkin puree, applesauce, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
- 4. Pour wet ingredients into oat mixture and stir until the oats are evenly coated. They will be moist.
- 5. Evenly spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- 6. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove pan from the oven and stir.
- 7. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or granola looks toasty. Mixture will still look slightly damp. Take out a little and let it cool to see if it crisps up.
- 8. If it does, remove from the oven and stir in dried cranberries and pepitas.
- 9. If you like your granola in clusters, press the granola together as if you're making a rice crispy treat.
- 10. Let cool completely. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.