potatoes, rinsed and tried
1 (10 ounce) packages
ready to use spinach, stems trimmed
plain low-fat yogurt
freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Pierce potatoes in several places with a fork and bake at 400 for about 1 hour, until tender Allow potatoes to cool slightly.
- Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out flesh, leaving a 1/4 inch shell.
- Arrange shells on a baking sheet.
- Mash flesh.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and stir.
- Add spinach and cook until just wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add potatoes, yogurt and milk, stirring until blended.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mix to potato shell and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake about 25 minutes at 350 until tops are golden and potatoes are heated through.