pepper bacon, chopped
Brussels sprout, shredded
( about 15 make 3/4 lb.)
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
thick cut boneless pork chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon in skillet over medium high heat until slightly brown, remove from skillet, reserve bacon drippings.
- In same skillet, with 2 tablespoons bacon drippings cook brussels sprouts and hash brown potatoes over medium high heat for 10 minutes, adding additional bacon drippings if needed, season with salt.
- Add bacon to potato mixture.
- With sharp knife make a pocket in pork chops.
- Stuff pork chops with potato mixture, season pork with salt.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until slightly turning brown.