pesto sauce, divided
red pepper flakes
( more if you like things really hot)
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
1 cup regular sour cream or 1 cup
light sour cream
refrigerated pie crusts
( 2 crusts)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 1) Heat 3 ounces of pesto, red pepper flakes, and Simply Diced Potato with Onion over medium heat in a 10” skillet for 5-8 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- 2) Combine remaining pesto sauce and sour cream in a small serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve. Here you can add additional hot pepper flakes if you want more spice.
- 3) Press, or roll out pie crusts into squares about ¼” thick. With a sharp knife, cut each crust into 10 squares. Divide filling up equally among the 20 squares and fold each over on the filling on a diagonal. Firmly press the edges to seal the triangle filled samosas. Place samosas onto a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4) Serve with pesto sour cream dipping sauce.