sweet white sorghum flour
brown rice flour
1 1/2 teaspoons
instant dry yeast
1 1/2 cups
2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons
butter, melted, for brushing top
- Mix all of your dry ingredients together, including the Instant Dry Yeast. (or rapid dry yeast).
- In a separate bowl, melt the butter; add warm water, vinegar, egg whites, egg and honey.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients.
- The batter should be thick and have an elastic consistency. Like a thick muffin batter.
- Grease a 9 x 5, or two 7 x 5 pans, and put batter in to rise.
- Melt more butter and brush top with if you want.
- Let rise 20 to 40 minutes, depending on the size of your pan.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.