tilapia fillet, thinly sliced
fresh gingerroot, grated
basil, chopped fresh but I used Dorot frozen, 3 cubes
coconut oil, at room temp it is a solid
- Arrange fillets in a glass pan for microwave use.
- In a pyrex cup thaw basil cubes in microwave and spread evenly over fish fillets.
- Using the same cup melt the coconut oil just until it liquefies.
- Add to the melted oil, lime juice and pour over fish.
- Grate fresh ginger over top of fish and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cover loosely. Microwave until fish is flakey, do not overcook! You will see the marinade boiling through the microwave window.
- Save drippings from this dish, place fillets on 4 dinner plates and garnish with sliced lime.
- Serve grapes leaves, two per plate each cut in half. Spoon drippings over them.
- Serve with FAST NO Dairy Baked Potatoes "sour Cream"/Chive recipe 496899, the drippings taste good over the potatoes as well.