bell pepper, chopped
garlic cloves, minced
1 (15 ounce) cans
14 1/2 ounces
diced tomatoes, petite
1 1/2 cups
shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat 1 teaspoons Cooking oil in deep skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Cook ground beef, breaking it up but leave it a bit chunky, until browned. Drain.
- Add 1 Tbls. Cooking oil to pan and cook vegetables until softened, about five minutes.
- Add tomatoes, broth, and meat into pan. Bring to a simmer and cover.
- Cook 20 minutes. Add pasta, cover and cook 20 minutes more.
- If desired, mix in cheese and serve.