baking potatoes, medium size, whole washed well
tofu sour cream, Tofutti Brand Blue Tub Non Hydrogenated Sour Supreme Cream
chives, washed and chopped
garlic clove, fresh crushed may substitute Dorot brand 1 cube
sea salt, used to taste
black pepper, freshly ground to taste
- Using a fork poke some holes in the potatoes and microwave for 15 minutes.
- Turn over and microwave for another 5 minutes. Squeeze gently using a potholder to test for doneness. Time may vary depending on wattage of oven.
- While potatoes are cooking prepared 'sour cream' and chive mix in a bowl. Add all ingredients and blend.
- When potatoes are done slit down the middle and press in from the sides to burst them open.
- Scoop in 2 tablespoons per potato of Tofu/chive mix, grind fresh pepper on top and enjoy!