2 2/3 cups
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
1 (14 ounce) packages
( drained and squeezed)
diced green pepper
1 tablespoon tamari or 1 tablespoon
- 1. In a covered skillet, fry the Simply Diced Potatoes with Onions as directed on the package. (Cook 17 minutes at medium heat, stirring every 4 minutes).
- 2. With clean hands, wash and dice a green pepper.
- 3. In a separate skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil at medium heat. Add and crumble the Tofu and cook until browned. Add the Tamari and stir.
- 4. Add the green pepper and caraway seed. Cover the skillet and cook on medium low heat for 5 minutes.
- 5. Combine the Tofu mix and Simply Potatoes and cook for 5 minutes at low heat.
- 6. Serve and enjoy.