( boneless works best)
campbell cream of celery soup
1 (4 ounce) cans
- Brown pork chops in a lightly oiled pan on medium heat until cooked about 2/3 of the way.
- You can coat the chops with a mixture of flour, salt and pepper before fying if desired.
- Remove chops from pan and set aside.
- With the drippings from the pork chops still in the pan, add 1 can Cream of Celery soup and stir scraping the juicy bits from the bottom of the pan (the soup will become a little browner).
- Add 1/2 can of milk and stir into the soup.
- Add more milk if more of a gravy consistency is desired.
- Add 1 can of mushrooms if desired.
- Put the pork chops back in the pan.
- Cover and continue cooking on low to low medium heat for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.