Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
( divided use)
1 1/2 cups
broccoli, chopped, cooked and cooled slightly
swiss cheese, Shredded
- Heat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl whisk two of the eggs, and combine thoroughly with the shredded hashbrowns Press potato mixture evenly into a 13" x 9" x 2" teflon coated non-stick pan and up sides to create a crust.
- Press lightly against bottom and up the sides. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and evenly distribute the cooked broccoli over top of crust. Sprinkle with 2/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Using an 8-cup pourable measure cup or bowl whisk the remaining 6 eggs with the half and half until well combined. Carefully pour over top of the broccoli and cheese. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Place 13" x 9" x 2" pan onto a foil-lined rimmed sheet pan return to oven and bake for 45-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes Slice and serve.