whole kernel corn
- Combine coconut milk and glutinous rice in a cooking pot then turn on the heat. Let the coconut milk boil.
- Once the coconut milk is boiling, stir the mixture to prevent the glutinous rice from sticking. Set the heat to low and let the rice cook while stirring once in a while. This will take approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add the whole kernel corn and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put-in the sugar and stir thoroughly. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
- Share and enjoy!