1 (680.38 g) package
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
white cheddar cheese, shredded
- Crisp the prosciutto in a 350° oven for 10 minutes. Let cool then crumble into small pieces.
- Set oven to 375°.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks. Whip the 3 egg whites until stiff.
- Mix together the Simply Potatoes, 1 egg yolk, prosciutto, and white cheddar cheese. Fold in the egg whites.
- Put the mixture into a greased mini-cheesecake pan. Sprinkle 2 t. of chives on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pan. Sprinkle the remaining chives on top.